Saturday, July 7, 2007

Day 15

Day 15:
Gas Price: $3.05-3.19
Miles Driven: Didn’t check before coming inside-I’ll check tomorrow!

Today we drove around LA.

We went to Hollywood, saw the Chinese Theatre, went shopping, drove down towards Beverely hills, saw the Hollywood sign, and shopped some more! We also went to The Grove shopping area and to this great Farmer’s Market.

Megs and I both got some new clothes and I actually found 2 pairs of teacher shoes that FIT me!
For dinner, we went to an In ‘n’ Out Burger – fast food chain out west. Our friends at USC had told us it was a must because it was ‘better’ fast food and it was. But before making it there Megan got us lost in Compton before settling for a restaurant in Inglewood. Quite the adventure – I was freaking out.

More exploring LA tomorrow.
Alison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison!
Yaffa says: Are you in CA yet? I love looking at your pictures of the zoo, we went to a zoo in Phila. You look like you are having fun. Ima says that Zahara and I should do what you are doing someday also! What are you doing today? I love you.
Love, Yaffa, Zahara, Nadav, Amy and Alan and even baby Rafael!